NALMA is pleased to announce the following 4 employment opportunities:
- Job posting Director of Education and Training
- Job Posting -NALMA Finance and Administrative Support
- Job Posting -NALMA RLA Support
- Eng – MRP Special Projects Officer Posting
Click the individual postings for additional information. Job descriptions are available upon request, by contacting Leona Irons at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for all application submissions is Friday March 29th, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. Late applications will not be considered. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
French postings to follow.
NALMA is pleased to offer the following employment opportunity.
Finance and Administrative Support
Job Posting -NALMA Finance and Administrative Support
Location: Curve Lake First Nation, Ontario
Language: English. Fluency in English (written, comprehension and oral). Practical ability in French (written, comprehension and oral) would be an asset
Closing Date: March 15, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Late Applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply: Mail, Fax, or Email the following:
- Covering Letter
- Two Current Dated and Signed Letters of Reference
Please Send To:
Leona Irons, Executive Director
National Aboriginal Lands Managers Association
1024 Mississauga Street
Curve Lake, Ontario, K0L 1R0
“Women building relationships through research on public Indigenous interests”
What is the SINEWS project?
- $12,000 summary bursary for female students
- Partnering Indigenous and non-Indigenous students with a mentor
- Research project focused on public Indigenous interests and natural resource sciences
For more information visit their website www.SINEWSproject.com
View Poster Here: Sistering Indigenous & Western Science