If you are interested in having a COEMRP representative attend your First Nation to provide an MRP information workshop click please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following resources provide information to First Nation Leadership & Technicians to aid in the implementation of:
- Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act
- The steps to developing a First Nation MRP Law
- The provisional federal rules which apply on reserve until the First Nation enacts its own MRP law
- On-reserve Rental Housing
- Dispute Resolution mechanisms to assist families to resolve matrimonial real property matters