Regional Lands Associations
NALMA membership is made up of the Regional Lands Association and such other eligible persons or Associations as admitted by resolution of the Board.
The Regional Lands Associations are independent regional or territorial associations established by Land Managers, and recognized by NALMA. Directors for each RLA make up the Corporate body of NALMA. This model allows Regional perspectives to be discussed at a National level.
- Atlantic Region Aboriginal Lands Association (ARALA)
- British Columbia Aboriginal Land Managers (BCALM)
- First Nation Lands Managers Association for Quebec and Labrador (FNLMAQL)
- Ontario Aboriginal Lands Association (OALA)
- Planning and Land Administrators of Nunavut (PLAN)
- Saskatchewan Aboriginal Land Technicians (SALT)
- Treaty and Aboriginal Land Stewards Association of Alberta (TALSAA)
- Manitoba USKE (USKE)