Splatsin, located in Enderby BC is seeking to hire a Lands and Resources Manager to oversee the development and maintenance of a land use plan for Splatsin.
Job Title: Lands and Resources Manager
Specific duties include:
- Under the instruction of the director, monitor and evaluate the progress and budgets of department programs and initiatives.
- Day to day supervision of the department support staff.
- Oversee the tracking and management of Splatsin reserve lands.
- Seek external funding sources as needed to support the Title and Rights department staff and programs.
- Assist with the promotion and education of Secwepemc culture, language, etc.
- Assist with the development of departmental operational budget.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of accurate land use records including maps and abstracts.
- Participate in presentations.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: August 25, 2017
You can view the posting here 2017 Splatsin Posting Lands and resources, Manager